Fashions mark the trend that then comes to the street, that is, to our lives. The studied advertising campaigns seek the best strategy to send us the message they want and, thus, increase sales. However, many times, these trends in clothing are not the healthiest options for our body. Therefore, today we are going to share the benefits of wearing light clothing.
In this type of clothing, we can find a feeling of freedom, lightness, and comfort that will also affect our health. It is obvious that the clothes should be in accordance with the situation or the event we are attending. However, within that protocol, we can choose light and comfortable clothes for the occasion.
The importance of choosing clothes
When choosing our clothes we should always keep in mind why we put on one clothes or another. That is, who influences our decision. It is important to have a critical view of the trends that little by little we accept as normal. We must develop a critical spirit and try not to be victims of publicity.
Clothing is becoming more and more the way to express the image we want to give, beyond fulfilling the function of providing comfort. The tendency to be mimetic, to copy what the masses do, or the famous ones, can lead us to lose our own essential clothing.
Some of the garments that are especially important when choosing light clothes are interiors. In the case of male underwear should not be so tight or overcompress the sexual organs. This can pose health risks and is related to problems of infections and male infertility. Very tight underpants cause irritation and lack of perspiration and can be a source of germs in continuous contact.
In the case of women, we find a great need to opt for more comfortable bras, appropriate to the natural shape of the breast. Nowadays there is a tendency to beautiful and sensual garments that do not cause too much pressure.
Benefits of wearing light clothing
1. For our health
- Circulation: if the clothes are not too tight, the organism eliminates the excess of liquids more easily. In this way, it improves our cardiovascular health. The tight clothing causes, in the long run, the numbness of the thighs.
- Digestion: we must choose clothes in our size and avoid many unnecessary problems. For example, wearing very tight pants can cause stomach burning, discomfort in the abdomen and excessive production of gases. The continued use of girdles causes reflux, acidity and hinders digestion in the stomach.
- Skin health: to have a healthy skin we must also allow it to transpire. The use of synthetic fabrics too close to the skin can cause irritation, dryness and other skin problems.
2. For our encouragement
- A sensation of freedom: light clothing gives us a sense of freedom. In fact, the simple fact that no garment compresses us increases our freedom of movement. We can develop with greater security since we end up not paying attention to the clothes and we also have limitations and tensions.
- Less sedentary lifestyle: wearing lightweight and comfortable clothes invite you to exercise more. Surely we will be more predisposed to walk longer if the clothes are light. If we go shopping around the city, we will have a better day if the clothes do not squeeze us and if the shoes are comfortable.
- Better mood: dress with light clothing improves our character. Wearing a garment that oppresses or annoys us can provoke a bad mood or make us more irritable.
How many times has it happened to us that we just want to get home to take off that garment that squeezes us? How many times has a dress ruined a wedding for having to keep an eye on it every time? Therefore, the happiness component that gives us choose our clothes is important. Have a criterion with a personality that is not based on fashions. But, above all, betting on our health. Do you dare to dress to be happy?